Fulfill Your Graduate Business School Dreams with an MBA Loan
If you are ready to enter the competitive world of business and meet
other like-minded entrepreneurs, make a great salary and learn how to become
a leader, then an MBA loan is your key to success. There are tons of MBA loans
available to business school students because credit lenders consider business
students great credit sources. These lenders know that you will gain the knowledge
of the business world, including the values and principles of a dollar, so
they will support your goal of acquiring a business degree. If you have
applied for grants and scholarships to help you pay for business school and
you still have unmet needs, then an MBA Loan can help you cover the cost of
tuition. There are two MBA loan options:
- Federal MBA Loans - These are loans offered by the federal
government. You can choose between a Subsidized Stafford Loan (based on
financial need) and an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan (not based on financial
need). You must complete the FAFSA to be eligible for federal MBA Loans.
- Private MBA Loans - These loans are offered by private lenders such as banks, credit unions and other financial institutions. With
literally hundreds of private MBA loans available, you should research the
companies to find the best lender for you.
Do I need my parents to get a loan for college? Do we get different loans?
Don't know how to pay for college? A private student loan can get you the money you need.
Loans for your parents, an education for you. How the PLUS Loan program works.
Just like any form of federal aid or private aid, both options have different
interest rates and features, depending on which type you choose.
- You must complete the FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen with a valid social security number
- Be working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program
- Have a high school diploma, GED or pass an approved ability-to-benefit (ABT) test
- Register with the Selective Service if you're a male between 18 and 25
- Maintain good grades
To be eligible to receive a private MBA loan you must meet these requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a graduate or professional student
- Must be enrolled at least half-time in a graduate degree program
- Satisfactory credit history and sufficient income required for approval (Many first-time students may need a qualified co-signer such as a parent or another in order to qualify for the loan)
A loan for business school is a type of graduate and continuing education
loan that can help you advance your career goals. Luckily for you there are
two options of MBA Loans to choose from, so consider the interest rates and
repayment options when applying for the one that’s best for you. And
remember to also apply for grants and scholarships to help cover other school